Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Steps...

Okay so i've got a house :) Step 1.

I'm filling out an application form for a job while I'm typing (yea, call it multi-tasking and no, I am not ambidextrous) Step 2...nah more like 1.5

I've been considering shutting this blog down cos it just isnt the same without me having the freedom to say what i want to say, how I want to, but it's okay I will survive. Lol.

I've done a lot of thinking than dreaming these past few weeks, and half of me is for the better for it, the other half needs to get back to dreaming :) reality doesn't mean one gives up on dreams does it? i guess you never should get too carried away with the skies that you stop your feet from touching the ground :) i guess giraffes have it good huh....feet firmly planted but head in the skies...sigh

I'm almost done with my application form....

But I think I'm done blogging for now :) Love you all!! Thanks for your comments.

~Mimi~

8 comments:

olusimeon said...

mimi..i get to meet/find you on your last post..how not sooo cute..
be gus and keep ur head up..
peace...

aloted said...

oh so u updated already...

congrats on the house and all the best with the job.

wait o..r u shutting this blog down??

ok when u open the new one..let me know ok and i wont tell anybody...that way u can still be anonymous and blog your heart out.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

congrats on the house...
i wish you well in everything

Rita said...

I wish you could just blog as you want...

Congrats on the house and all the best with the new job...

Mimi said...

@ simeone....i am not shutting my blog down :) and this is definitely not my last post...i said 'i was considering' not that i was actually doing it :)

@ aloted, madam no i am not shutting down my blog :)

@ diamond, hey girl. been a while thanks!! do u still go to terc?

@ rita, i wish so too oh!

Jennifer A. said...

I actually thought u stopped blogging shweet-hart...I have to scurry off to blogroll u right now...(& yeah Diamond still attends TERC)...

*kisses*

Favoured Girl said...

It's been awhile dearie, hope you are good. Sorry I didn't manage to call you back the other day. Would you believe I've abandoned poor Kike since then?

aloted said...

thanks just saw ur comment on my blog...i will start doing that cuz i didnt use to before...kai!!! gross init??

meanwhile i see u have another exclusive blog...how far na? me i wan read o ;)